Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 45

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Nov 2007
      Location
      Manhattan, KS
      Posts
      48
      Quote Originally Posted by Boosted Falcon View Post
      I am on the Square Body and Restomod groups. I have been jumping a round a bit, just finished getting the Tilton clutch and brake pedals installed. Ended up having to mount the masters under the dash, had a collision issue with the left side head and the masters would sit right above the turbo. Working on the trans and driveshaft tunnel now before I pull the engine and trans back out to finish the firewall and paint. Also plan to mock up all the plumbing for the cooling, fuel system and for the intercooler and get the engine running before it come back out.



      I bought a rotisserie a while back and it sure has made life easier, should have done it when I started the project.
      I'm on the square body a s restromodding group for the falcon. I usually post pics of #broomhilda. The boosted 260 64.
      1965 ford mustang cpe 200ci/c4....going to be transformed into a 65 gt car/trans am racer
      1994 ford mustang GT 302/5 spd... a bunch of bolt ons
      1964 ford falcon futura V8 car and 4spd car.....rat rodded tourer





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com