Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 21 to 40 of 45

    Threaded View

    1. #26
      Join Date
      May 2010
      Location
      Phoenix AZ
      Posts
      169
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Boosted Falcon View Post
      Need advice/recommendations for cleaning the undercarriage before applying a product like Eastwood Chassis undercoating. Are there any products that you all have found to work well and recommend?

      Thanks and Happy New Year.
      i have owned a steam cleaner since 1987-88 as matter of fact just bought my 3rd new one last week. I have stuff I call “Magic Soap” I spray it down with first then hit it with about 1500 psi of pressure around 250 deg. Nothing it will not take off.

      I just started another eco swap. This time a 2.7 in a
      1966 F100 4x4.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com