Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 20

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Posts
      738
      I've got a LS/T56 magnum in my 68 C10 SB. High hump. 6" drop in the back. Per my drive shop I needed a 3"5 diameter drive shaft. It comes very close to the trailing arm cross member at the top. I was able to cut away a small area at the top of the hole in the cross member for clearance. If I was to do it again I would use one of the aftermarket cross members for more clearance. I used ECE LS engine mounts. Also used a Fbody pan. I had to slot the frame holes to get it to fit. To the mounts could of been designed to set the engine lower in the frame. My engine angle is a touch less than 4%. No vibrations at all.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com