Results 1 to 20 of 163
Hybrid View
-
12-01-2017 #1
Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2006
- Location
- Columbia Co. NY
- Posts
- 283
The Caddy is huge, but one of the great things about them is they are only 40 pounds heavier than a small block Chevy after you install an aluminum intake. Its a fantastic engine design.
The nose weight of my truck will actually end up LESS than factory because the IFS front end should drop quite a bit off the nose. Those leaf springs, cast iron steering box and solid front axle weighs a ton and will all be in a pile in the garage when I'm done.
That being said, I think you're still correct about needing hay bales in bed for traction.
Thanks for the encouragement. That blue was the closest I could find to the original Caddy color. Its just a dark blue engine paint.
-






Reply With Quote



