Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 204

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Location
      South Dakota
      Posts
      153
      Country Flag: United States
      Next up was the engine bay. I like a clean engine bay but still wanted a little flash so I smoothed it out a bit and decided to go body color. I like to pretty the engine up rather than cover it up with fancy sheet metal panels. I started by welding and patching all the unwanted holes. A little body work to smooth things out after that. I proceeded with a coat of epoxy, more seam sealing, a coat of sealer, and base coat followed by clear.

      Name:  38251399_10161545780390354_4655645515508088832_n.jpg
Views: 2232
Size:  73.6 KB

      Name:  38624366_10161545780375354_6007150549646966784_n.jpg
Views: 2220
Size:  56.9 KB

      Name:  38427924_10161545780905354_3762777155323297792_n.jpg
Views: 2216
Size:  59.9 KB



      Name:  38419280_10161545780915354_8559416362575855616_n.jpg
Views: 2229
Size:  55.0 KB

      Name:  38424591_10161545779875354_5703381570228846592_n.jpg
Views: 2205
Size:  70.8 KB

      Name:  38450859_10161545779850354_6596723072600899584_n.jpg
Views: 2290
Size:  74.8 KB

      Name:  38431600_10161545779865354_3529277251071770624_n.jpg
Views: 2244
Size:  57.1 KB





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com