Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 204

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Location
      South Dakota
      Posts
      153
      Country Flag: United States
      I have spent a lot of time shaving and cleaning up items from the body but being that the car is a Mach 1 I wanted to keep a few elements the car would have originally had. The first time around I didn't have hood pins but I decided to add them this time. The original Mach 1 twist lock pins are a bit large and chrome so I wanted to look for something a touch smaller and that had a better design to work with my painted theme. I decided I didn't want pins with cables or removable pins because they are a pain when not in use with the hood up. I decided to adapt the 68 Shelby GT500 KR hood pins to work on my 70. I will most likely paint them The gray stripe color.



      Name:  hdl7_1.643.jpg
Views: 2907
Size:  74.5 KB

      Name:  20621781_10159613543180354_3809305159380046192_n.jpg
Views: 2884
Size:  55.8 KB





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com