Results 1 to 20 of 24
Hybrid View
-
10-05-2004 #1
I'm interested in the overall size of the 4L80E also. I have a TH400 in my '78 Monte and I did not have to modify anything for it to fit. Of course, I also used a crossmember from G-Force so maybe that was why. Anyway, what's up Protour? I'm looking to put a TT SB in an '86 Monte SS next spring and I think I will go the route of a HD automatic. Btw, do you know of an awesome tranny guy to build a race-prepped 4L80E? If not, I know of one here in Des Moines I can set you up with. I have connections at a local dealership so if you want a new one to modify, I can give you the hookup there, too. Drop me a line- [email protected] -Jabin
-





Reply With Quote



