Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 36

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Posts
      2,995
      Country Flag: United States
      Nice build. Looks like you are going to have a pretty nasty setup there with that parts list. I miss my pro-touring 76...



      1955 Nomad project LC9, 4L80e, C5 brakes, Vision wheels
      1968 Camaro 6.2 w/ LSA, TR6060-Magnum hybrid and etc SOLD
      1976 T/A LS1 6 Speed, and etc. SOLD
      Follow me on Instagram: ryeguy2006a


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Posts
      99
      Quote Originally Posted by ryeguy2006a View Post
      Nice build. Looks like you are going to have a pretty nasty setup there with that parts list. I miss my pro-touring 76...
      One thing I'm worried about is that front lower spoiler and front wheel flares. I'm concerned that after hard braking, turning and 120+ mph pulls those wheel flares are going to separate off of the fender. I'm also worried that the front lower spoiler will crack.

      I don't know. Just speaking out loud; but did you ever run in to these issues? Maybe I'll try to rig up a Challenger T/A inspired sheet metal lower spoiler to replace the factory one.

      The factory one is weak and trashy anyway.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com