Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 6 of 6

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Location
      Gilbert, AZ
      Posts
      934
      Country Flag: United States
      Nice, I've got other F-bodies that could use your stuff later on. But for now on my 71 Firebird, I need to see if ridetech could exchange coilovers I already got to make these work, they're new just sitting in boxes for the last 2 years. If I'm gonna go through the stock subframe, may as well do it once.

      Josh Campbell- Pushing the limits of my HOA since 2011
      71 Firebird- 455, Ridetech front suspension. https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...04#post1124504
      67 Camaro RS/SS clone, Speedtech front suspension, coilovers, soon to get LT1/T56.
      82 Z28- cheapie beater, soon to get a 406.
      66 Mustang coupe- 393, T-5, sold. https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...-Coupe-GT393-C


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      Location
      Philipsburg, Pa
      Posts
      545
      Quote Originally Posted by CampbellshotrodsAZ View Post
      Nice, I've got other F-bodies that could use your stuff later on. But for now on my 71 Firebird, I need to see if ridetech could exchange coilovers I already got to make these work, they're new just sitting in boxes for the last 2 years. If I'm gonna go through the stock subframe, may as well do it once.
      Well if you ever need a-arms for the ridetech stuff we got those too. We are just releasing our high caster "race" a-arms now with quick release coilover mounts. We have had two customers so far install them with Ridetech and having great luck. We will have some info posted here shortly.

      Thanks!
      Ryan
      UMI Performance
      www.umiperformance.com
      814.343.6315

      Join us on Facebook!




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com