Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 30

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      149
      Country Flag: United States
      Its not that bad, it's just a lot of hacking . I finished up the tunnel today. I ended up making little side skirts to cover the sides and welded them in. Then I went underneath and cut the floor pan material overhangs long ways like strips and hammered them up against the tunnel. Pretty much the same way as the t56 tunnel guys. welded that all in and use the metal infused bondo smooth it out and fill in any cracks. On the top side at the rear of the tunnel, I fiberglassed the rear of tunnel to the floor pan to seal it.. and grinder and flap disc are your friend, also I've never welded before ever but I taught my self on this..... 2 cans of 3m rubberized under coating and boom it's done. There is a Giant transmission and carpet. No one is gonna see your short comings.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jan 2017
      Posts
      8
      Thanks, believe me I'm following you close, I have a 68 with the same set up,how much higher is your hump maybe a 1" higher than stock now ? and what ecu are you using.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com