Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 5 of 5
    1. #1
      Join Date
      May 2017
      Location
      Florida
      Posts
      14
      Country Flag: United States

      65' Mustang Coupe "Mustang Sally"

      My Restomod project started in Sept. of 16', the car is complete as far as interior, glass, and trim. All has been bagged and tagged, the body is being blasted as the full touring chassis is fabricated. The intent is to copy the very popular Coyote (gen 2) swap with a 6 speed manual and IRS. I have a Corvette C6 suspension which will finish out with C6 coil overs. Preliminary challenges include the common power steering and oil filter relocation.Name:  Christmas break ready to fit.jpg
Views: 409
Size:  81.2 KBName:  suspension geometry begins.jpg
Views: 418
Size:  125.5 KBName:  Stand fabrication.jpg
Views: 412
Size:  77.1 KBName:  squeeze to fit.jpg
Views: 406
Size:  75.3 KBName:  Ready to mate for the first time.jpg
Views: 388
Size:  131.5 KBName:  Front to rear chassis.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  97.9 KBName:  Front frame rails.jpg
Views: 406
Size:  91.0 KBName:  Demo day.jpg
Views: 411
Size:  82.7 KBName:  Coyote fitment.jpg
Views: 404
Size:  121.9 KBName:  conceptual Foose drawing.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  77.0 KBName:  27 inch diameter will fit.jpg
Views: 412
Size:  73.6 KBName:  Arrival.jpg
Views: 418
Size:  147.3 KBName:  Blue prints and measurements.jpg
Views: 410
Size:  69.9 KBName:  Cart complete.jpg
Views: 409
Size:  139.0 KBName:  Chassis fabrication begins.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  87.2 KBName:  time for a soda bath.jpg
Views: 404
Size:  106.9 KB



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Location
      Slaughter,LA
      Posts
      68
      Where'd you get the body dolly from?

    3. #3
      Join Date
      May 2017
      Location
      Florida
      Posts
      14
      Country Flag: United States
      Wesley, I built it for $230, I am almost done with it. Once the body is mated I plan to build a rotisserie to fit under my 8' ceiling. I bought a set of ridetech coilovers yesterday, it may roll soon. Have a great build day, Jim

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Dec 2011
      Posts
      135
      Country Flag: United States
      That's going to be an awesome ride. Can't wait to see more !!

    5. #5
      Join Date
      May 2017
      Location
      Florida
      Posts
      14
      Country Flag: United States
      I found Gator Axle on Pro-Touring, headed to Sanford tbc




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com