Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 73

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Nov 2016
      Location
      New Bedford Mass
      Posts
      65
      Quote Originally Posted by crashclement View Post
      Mr.Paul, That's a really nice piece ya'll have there. If'n my best friend / brother from another mother goes through with his current intentions, I might end up purchasing one of those. Is there any weight savings? Chromoly or steel? I'm guessing moly cause it looks to me like it's tig'd together? Well, I guess you're gonna tell me to go to their site like you've already said too! Ok,I get an "F" for this semester! That'll teach me Mr.Paul!!!
      It is a really nice looking piece. It looks to be tig welded and is made of steel. They Are $550 plus shipping and barley weigh anything. I bet you shave a few lbs off the front. i would highly recommend anyone to look into these guys. They are also building a very cool nova .. (AWD hint hint..)

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...-touring-build

      follow our high school student build this pro touring nova.

      follow us on Facebook
      @Artisanmotoworksclub





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com