Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 20

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2016
      Location
      Portland,Or.
      Posts
      41
      Country Flag: United States

      project Street Fighter 78 Trans AM

      As I said in my intro, life has thrown me a curve. An opportunity for a second chance to rethink my goals and priorities.

      So I sold off several other toys and stuff I collected and focusing on something I really want to do.

      The plan is to use this 78 Firebird formula and clone it into a Trans Am, And USE it! No trailer queen or show and shine pony here. I am not the best writer but I have over 20 years of experience building all facets of custom cars and fabrication so I will be putting my skills to work in this build.

      The plan is similar to many of the 2nd gen Fbody cars you see, 4 link rear, tubular a-arms, big brakes and rubber and an LS6 with some type of forced induction.

      Enjoy the build!






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com