Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Threaded View

I never had any leak issues, my problem was that before fuel rails I did not have a Y fitting to split the fuel line and give a relatively same amount of fuel and same fuel pressure in driver side and passenger side banks.

Because the fuel line began with cyl 7, 5, 3, 1 then 2 4 6 and 8 in serie, during accélération I had the driver side bank almost 2 to 2.5 point AFR richer than the passenger side bank, and fortunatly the passenger side bank was allways almost at target afr.

but I did not have any problems like that with the smaller injectors and only one in tank fuel pump.

That's why I hope the parallel fuel line setup will solve all issues. A crazy thing would be to split the fuel line in 4 before feeding the injectors then go to the FPR to be sure to have at least equal pressure on all injectors or having injectors with a build-in regulator inside their body.

finally it seems to work, not drive yet but idle is better, throttle response is better with the 2 AFR very close to target afr, so lesson learned when you have big injectors and more than 1 fuel pump, go to a parallel fuel line setup !

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com