Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 104

    Threaded View

    1. #15
      Join Date
      Aug 2016
      Location
      Waconia, MN
      Posts
      113
      Country Flag: United States
      Glad I could be an inspiration Ben, that is one clean '88!! Is your son's S10 build on here?

      On another note... so my Strange F-body (torque arm) 12 bolt that needs/will be getting the floater ends:
      Turns out it need a little more than that. It had been so long since I bought the dang thing I had forgot what I had bought! It's completely bare, other than brackets and a pinion. No diff.
      So another $750 or so for a TrueTrac and gears....ugggh. It's only money, right?

      This truck will most likely see more street than track time which is why I'm leaning to the TrueTrac versus a locker.
      Any dissenting opinions/thoughts there?
      Any vendors here running any special pricing that I could take advantage of?






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com