Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 104

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      May 2010
      Location
      kitchener,Ontario,Canada
      Posts
      2,358
      Country Flag: Canada
      Lol yes patience great song lol....sorry yes of course it ends there for the narrowing of the frame at the rear rails , guess in my mind and how I saw it I forgot how short of a wheelbase these things have . Great fab work btw .

      I had a 87 Jimmy that I swapped a 92 blazer front end on , new rear hatch hinges to remove the spoiler ...lowered etc . Had lined up a 350 for a swap but once I took mine apart the donor was stolen and well...you get the idea. Always wanted to do blazer ,swap in a awd transfer case and front axles then v8 swap ....so basically a v8 typhoon so to say .

      Spinnin'my tires in life's fast lane

      Ryan Austin
      On twitter ... soon to be revived ...
      On Instagram ryanaustinss70


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Aug 2016
      Location
      Waconia, MN
      Posts
      113
      Country Flag: United States
      On that subject.... the frame still needs another 36"? (gotta verify that) section from rear axle centerline to bolt up the rear of the cab and hang a gas tank/fuel cell from......

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Location
      Spring, Texas
      Posts
      40
      Country Flag: United States
      Great work, and love the two bikes in the background. Those are two of Honda's best classics. That thing is going to look incredible by the looks of that chassis.



      Brian
      Brian




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com