Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 101 to 104 of 104

    Threaded View

    1. #35
      Join Date
      Aug 2016
      Location
      Waconia, MN
      Posts
      113
      Country Flag: United States
      Sbeck09:
      A few thoughts why on: why not N/A? and your other questions.

      Never had a turbo anything before. Had a few fast street cars in the 450 to 500 HP range, and played around with nitrous a bit, but not forced induction.
      I'm keeping this thing relatively tame by turbo LS standards, realistically 600-650 tops. I have no serious desire for a 1000HP street car at this point in my life.
      (I know I say that now......I've seen from other guys just how addictive boost can be.)
      Is it possible to beat the cool and wow factor when you pop the hood on a TT setup? It's a factor, I'll admit.

      I can deal with heat and air management. Have given that a fair amount of thought.

      Being competitive is not a goal for this truck/build. It's first and foremost something to have fun with on the street.
      If it was to be a competitive drag truck it would have a 4L80E and not a T56.
      A hard core 1/8 or 1/4 machine is too narrowly focused for me. I want to go around corners too and I like to row my own gears.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com