Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 81

    Thread: 73 Firebird

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Mar 2015
      Posts
      67
      Country Flag: United States
      I love those wheels. I like that you kept the chrome. That's what i want on my 77 Buick LeSabre Coupe.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Posts
      548
      Quote Originally Posted by vwmopar View Post
      I love those wheels. I like that you kept the chrome. That's what i want on my 77 Buick LeSabre Coupe.
      Thanks! Yeah with that paint job pretty much the only thing that would match would have been polished/chrome or the black. These turned out awesome!
      Manuel Scettri
      ------------------------------------------------
      1973 Firebird - Pontiac 455
      1990 2 Door 4Runner - byebye
      1990 2 Door 4Runner - byebye
      2016 KIA Sportage diesel - The Daily Driver




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com