Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 81

    Thread: 73 Firebird

    Threaded View

    1. #25
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Posts
      548
      Almost nearing completion! Of this stage...



      The carpet is pretty much all done, and the dash is in! Theres a couple little quirky things I did to start the engine, first I have to flick a switch, then turn the key, and then hit another switch. Sort of a theft deterrent thing but I also like the procedure of it. The trans tunnel was left bare...I dig that look and I never really had anything in the center console.





      The seats are the stock tombstones for now. I may swap them for something more supportive later or maybe reupholster the central part in cloth or something. I had Sparcos for a while and although the seats were super comfortable they sat way too high so ended up being uncomfortable. I have a really thin stock seat in mind but not sure how comfy those would be for longer journeys. We shall see.
      Manuel Scettri
      ------------------------------------------------
      1973 Firebird - Pontiac 455
      1990 2 Door 4Runner - byebye
      1990 2 Door 4Runner - byebye
      2016 KIA Sportage diesel - The Daily Driver





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com