Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 27

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Feb 2016
      Location
      ohio
      Posts
      20
      Country Flag: United States

      Ryan's 67 Chevelle First Time builder

      Hi all I have been on the site for a few months looking at different threads and finally have a project of my own to post. I had a 1989 Porsche 944 that was an awesome car but found out tracking a car is very expensive and I wanted to build something that was my own and have always wanted a muscle car. So with a handful of money and big dreams I started searching Craigslist. I wanted a 1970 Chevelle SS but quickly found you cant get your hands on one without lots of money and a project shell completely rusted out. So I started looking at other models and found I really liked the 67s body style and found one only 2 hours away so went down to look at it. She was rough the original owner had let some young guys who wanted to start an automotive paint shop try his car out for a cheap first paint job. They covered the outside of the car and much more, over-spraying into the interior. I looked the car over and the body was straight and i could see things here and there but I wasn't letting this car slip out of my grasp and rescued her. I payed for the car and took the title and returned the following night with my buddy who's on here and goes by Xsboost who is doing a sick 1964.5 mustang that i have helped when he needed extra hands. When we got it to his garage and started looking at the car on the lift we saw this is going to be a build that will take many forms, money, and time. But I am ready and cant wait to see what we turn this car into. Suggestions, tips, and feedback are welcome always up to hear different ideas. Thanks! Ryan http://






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com