Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 27

    Threaded View

    1. #21
      Join Date
      Feb 2016
      Location
      ohio
      Posts
      20
      Country Flag: United States
      Okay so its been a minute since I last posted. I had a moment of lets say "weakness". Basically I came to the point after the car was media blasted of deciding whether to sell the car as is and get my money back or go ahead and buy new sheet metal and go to the point of no return. I put a few ads out but got nothing but low ball offers or people asking for stupid trades. So I decided to go all in on the build and bought all new rear quarters, trunk pans, inner and outer rear wheel wells, and taillight filler panel to get back on track with the build. Got all my parts and rest of xsboost90s parts in epoxy primer and now time to start cutting this car apart.







    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com