Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 64

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Nov 2010
      Posts
      1,387
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Y-TRY View Post
      Your combo will work. Who knows how long it'll stay together. Maybe forever.

      I did something similar with a 406 but had the aftermarket block and forged bottom end. You didn't mention compression ratio but I was at 8.3:1 with15psi 93 octane, no cooler, CSU carb, twin 60mm Precision turbos. 925fwhp, 850tq. I was running 285/40/17 in back and they didn't stand a chance. It was a blast.
      WOOD Those are crazy numbers there! I can't wait to see how this car moves. My fingers are crossed on the block and tranny. I have eyed some replacements for the tranny (same 700 r4) that can take this kind of power, but they cost a lot.

      I will be running about 9 pounds in the beginning and will slowly crank up the boost as it becomes more normal. I have driven my turbo supra a lot and its an animal.. but I want to take this slow

      Compression is 9.5:1 and what ever happened to it? Post a pic on the thread if you have it I would love to see it !

      - - - Updated - - -

      Finally... got both sides mocked up... down pipes and turbos situated! The cold side will start soon the trick past will be the waste gates and blow off valves i thing, but the cowl hood brace will be needing a nice trim! Hopefully we will be starting it up this weekend.. if the final touches of the electric goes well!

      Probably won't run mufflers on it for some time and all still need to brace the turbos as well

      Here is some engine porn



      68 Camaro RS twin turbo
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...d-Intent-V-2-0

      1993 Toyota Supra 6768 Built Single Turbo


      Slow Lifted Jeep No TURBO :(

      Randal F





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com