Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 5 of 5

    Threaded View

    1. #3
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Posts
      5
      Country Flag: Germany
      well, the whole project went overboard with every item, i bought, because then i hat to re-think other components. So I went on and on and on spending money and watching this car grow.

      incredients:
      572hemi from indyheads
      tremec t56 magnum
      moser dana
      rms front and rear suspension
      sparco carbon fibre seats
      custom rollcage
      custom dash (speedhut gauges)
      weld racing wheels on toyo r888
      mark williams driveshaft
      hydroboost system...

      right now, i'm re-thinking the front suspension, because I fear it might not be able to withstand the forces. I really want to throw that car into fast cornering and drive it like i stole it.
      so right now, i'm thinking of changing the front tubular arms from rms and the mustang 2 spindles to corvette parts. they just seem beefier....



      but here I'll start another thread. ;-)





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com