Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 35

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      May 2015
      Location
      North central Montana
      Posts
      83
      Country Flag: United States
      The sheetmetal got here about a month ago. So now that I have finally learned how to add pics, I will go back and do a "from the beginning" series. A huge thank you again to MTZ28 for his patience and help. I did get the engine and trans landed today for the initial mock up. Can't wait to get pics all caught up.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      May 2015
      Location
      North central Montana
      Posts
      83
      Country Flag: United States
      MY HEADERS ARE HERE!!!!!! MY HEADERS ARE HERE!!!!!!! Finally after 2 very frustrating months of waiting for these things. Pretty much had me on hold cuz i couldnt build my trans mount or get the final placement of the engine mounts nailed down or get the exhaust planned.

      Super excited to get going again only to find out today i have to have hernia surgery real soon. Well at least I can be on the net looking at all of you peoples car builds and buying parts, as well as other essential car related items. Always a bright side to everything!!




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com