Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 59

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Posts
      160
      Country Flag: United States
      So like I said this is my first complete engine overhaul. I have been working on cars since I was 8 and I'm 31 now so for over 20 years I've been wanting to build on. The motor is a l31 vortec out of a 98 suburban. I got this engine out of the local you pull it last summer and it ran great until I spun a bearing and locked it up. So I decided no time like the present to jump on it. It's a stock bottoman end rebuild with .016 shim gaskets and a lt1 cam with 1.6 rockers and ls6 valve springs. I also got a 2400 stall converter to help it move a little through the th400 with soon to be gone rear 2.73 gears.

      The goods!




      Spaghetti harness to be reloomed



















    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com