Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 533

    Threaded View

    1. #25
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Cramer4918 View Post
      WOW! I just read over the entire thread the past couple days. You have come a long way with your build and perfecting your skills! It is quite inspiring to see you try and accomplish new crafts during your build. It definitely motivates me to want to tackle and accomplish more with my build.



      Your ride looks amazing now and I'm sure it will be Magnificent once completed!
      Thanks for the nice words. It sure has been a rewarding process regardless of being incredibly slow. My profession as a maritime officer means I really only have half a year at home and only a marginal amount of that time to actually work on the car.
      It does however give me a lot of time to research and plan each stage going ahead.
      I hope to stay consistent and get this thing finished in the not too distant future.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com