Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 533

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      Small update.
      I didn't want all of my freshly fabricated parts to get rusty and since they probably never need to come out again I decided to pull a bunch of parts and give them a solid coat of epoxy.

      Once done I finished the rear seat riser in a textured black coating and the seat bar in a hammer-finished silver. While they were out I jumped at the chance to finish this section in Kilmat.(it was still unfinished in this picture).




      I also pulled the steering column and finished it in satin black. the closeout piece I had made to tie it into the dash was also treated with the textured black to add some contrast for now.






      One thing you'll notice is the airbag cover fits over the billet steering wheel, and although it doesn't fit as well as it could, it doesn't look entirely out of place, so it's something I'll toy with in the future.

      While there I hit the front bumper with Epoxy as well as a spot I wasn't satisfied with on the hood.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com