Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 533

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      May 2020
      Posts
      19
      Looking good mate. Enjoying the read



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by CTK View Post
      Looking good mate. Enjoying the read
      Thanks, never thought I'd be 20 pages deep yet still so far from completion

    3. #3
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      San Diego, CA
      Posts
      266
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by slimjim View Post
      Thanks, never thought I'd be 20 pages deep yet still so far from completion
      We are going to get you to 10,000 views! Keep the posts coming.

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by thumper877 View Post
      Love that color on the firewall. Turned out awesome
      Quote Originally Posted by Motown 454 View Post
      Nice job the firewall came out great. Under neath looks looks nice too.
      Quote Originally Posted by SD67 View Post
      We are going to get you to 10,000 views! Keep the posts coming.
      Thanks guys, almost at the 100k.

      Spent today reinstalling the the subframe. I thought it would be quite difficult to do it alone but it was mounted in no time.
      I then decided to dismantle it just to fully rebuild it with grease and thread lock and torque everything that was necessary. it has been a couple of years since I purchased it and wanted to be sure everything was 100% at this point.

      question- there's some poly primer overspray here and there on the powder-coated frame. it's barely noticeable but does anyone have a surefire way to remove it? I've tried a bunch of things but still can't remove it all.



    5. #5
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      Houston, TX
      Posts
      1,197
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by slimjim View Post

      question- there's some poly primer overspray here and there on the powder-coated frame. it's barely noticeable but does anyone have a surefire way to remove it? I've tried a bunch of things but still can't remove it all...
      I've heard WD-40 works on removing overspray. Don't have direct experience with that, but worth giving it shot.
      Tu Ho
      Firebird V2-LS swap




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com