Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 533

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States

      Corona update #8

      It seems it has been a week since my last corona update, boy time flies.

      I got the door seals and firewall complete and then begun the tedious task of going over the whole car with a fine comb to find any flaws or hidden surprises. This part was time consuming but I'm glad I did it.
      I also removed the subframe and everything else from under the car. It was certainly exciting doing it all on my own to say the least.





      Finally after EVERY piece of the car was finished to 400 grit and I was happy with everything, back came the ghetto booth for its final appearance.
      As of today the pieces have begun going into black SPI epoxy.
      I started with a couple of pieces I know I will be wet sanding in a couple of weeks so as to figure the product out a little but I couldn't be happier and I'm excited for the coming week as they hopefully all go back to black.






      Once black, I will be hitting the underside of the car in raptor liner before reassembling





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com