Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 533

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States

      Corona update #3

      I decided to combine two days together as progress is hardly worthy of photos..

      But I have managed to complete 1 fender, 1 inner fender, the radiator support and lower valance and have removed them from the garage to clear the clutter as well as my head.



      This is the first time I have had to sand a vented cowl and holy %$&* it took a while, 2 obvious low spots were the least of my worries.


      as well as all of the boring sanding and perfecting of obscure panels I have finally stripped the car beyond the point of return so it looks like I've committed now!



      I figure I have a few more days of perfecting panels ready for more poly before I get started on the firewall and door seals but it's all progress in the right direction.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com