Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 533

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      Ma.
      Posts
      5,560
      Country Flag: United States
      I like what your doing for the closeout.

      Wayne
      Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
      Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States

      Corona update #1

      Quote Originally Posted by Motown 454 View Post
      I like what your doing for the closeout.
      Thanks Wayne, it was relatively straight and flat so body work was easy. Most of the engine bay is super straight, really just doing body work to fill grind marks and scratches.

      I found out today I will be home(not working) until this virus blows over, and with the 60-70 degree days I am jumping at the chance to get this body work squared away, If I can get all filler and poly primer work complete I'll be very happy, If I can get it sealed I'll be ecstatic.

      Todays efforts;






      And then I got real anal about it, decided to get rid of spot weld evidence.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com