Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 533

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      Before leaving for work I tackled the last area I'd shown taped, not much to report there and overall I'm happy with it. But I forgot to mention my ongoing frustration with my anvil spoiler, it's fiberglass, it was at a reduced price and it's wavier than the southern ocean and I've put a lot of time just to get it how it is..
      If anyone has any ideas how to get the leading edge straight which runs along the trunk I'm all ears...
      In general the whole piece fits poorly.

      I'm thinking I need to trim that edge off and re-fiberglass or epoxy on a straight edge.




      Finally I cleaned the garage and car(AGAIN) and taped up for the next section which I'll hopefully get back into next week.
      Then put some more time into the double din display and gauge pods









    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com