Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 533

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by ryeguy2006a View Post
      What you have done looks really great, and you know that you've done an excellent job with the body work. Unfortunately, from my experience most body guys want to do their own prep since they would be spraying the paint and putting their name on it. They want to really ensure that the prep work was done to their standards, so if they don't know you they would likely want to re-do some of what you have already done.



      I'm not sure if they can be rented, but there are also those portable/inflatable spray booths. Not sure if that is an option for you, but maybe something to look into.
      Very true, this may become an issue but I'll just have to see later in the year. prior to paint it's going back to ambition road for a final look over, some small fab jobs etc, and take care of a few things better to do prior to paint.

      Quote Originally Posted by Gmc427 View Post
      tig silicon bronze?
      Honestly I'm not quite sure, this is one of the parts I outsourced, since the guy had over a decade with DSE I never questioned his work.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com