Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 533

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      I'm finally back! and hoping to brave the cold garage as much as possible to catch up on this project. First things first though, trying on the new shoes.






      I was concerned for months that downsizing to 18's on the rear could introduce a brake clearance issue.. and rightly so. I was concerned the wheels wouldn't fit over the 14.4" brakes but was pleasantly surprised when they did... JUST. however, It now seems that the spokes of the wheels touch the front face of the caliper and need about 1/32" to clear it, so I will have to run a 1/4" spacer to overcome this issue and possibly run a 315 as opposed to a 335.

      Anyways, I'll hopefully get some tires soon and learn what other issues I've created for myself.
      Today I will get the fronts on, as I literally put the rears on after traveling 29 hours and couldn't wait a minute longer.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com