Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 533

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      Pics as promised, I spent the previous few days preparing the garage, storing everything properly followed by protecting it.



      Then today I got stuck right into the car. First plan is to hit the whole interior with U-POL Raptor Liner.
      months ago I seam sealed the interior so this saved a step, I removed the remaining bits and pieces throughout the car. A bonus to having the 5th gen dash is the support frame unbolts and can be removed entirely!


      Then sanding with 80 grit and red scotch brite for what seemed like an eternity.




      I already begun taping up some areas I didn't want to sand, just to maintain the clean epoxy.




      finished the day with some extra seam sealing since I had very good access to everything, plugs went back in the car for the last time.

      Yes, I'm going a little over the top with it, raptor liner will be sprayed inside and underneath the car. but hey, it's a street car and damn it'll be sealed.

      Tomorrow, we mask up and start shooting!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com