Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 533

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 69Phoenix View Post
      Awesome project. Just finished going through your build. Looks like you are on the home stretch James. I am sure you can't wait to get home and get back on it. Looks to me like you'll be driving it by years end, maybe end of the summer. How many hours do you figure you have in it so far?



      Brad
      Thanks Brad, Hours involved I have no idea, money involved I have no idea. I kind of stopped keeping track of it all when it started getting scary and the figure was too high to want to tell friends and family. lol only car guys will understand.
      I could work out the paid labour hours going off of my receipts if anyone wanted to know, and then I've also put several hundred hours in myself.
      Years end is very optimistic but would be awesome, I figure with remaining parts and paint I'm 30k out minimum. But with my wedding in march, and kind of a second wedding/ month long trip back to Australia in June the car is taking a step back...within reason





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com