Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 533

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Posts
      2,996
      Country Flag: United States
      That cog setup is awesome! Can't wait to see a video of it running.



      1955 Nomad project LC9, 4L80e, C5 brakes, Vision wheels
      1968 Camaro 6.2 w/ LSA, TR6060-Magnum hybrid and etc SOLD
      1976 T/A LS1 6 Speed, and etc. SOLD
      Follow me on Instagram: ryeguy2006a


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by ryeguy2006a View Post
      That cog setup is awesome! Can't wait to see a video of it running.
      Me TOO! I was hoping to dummy it up and see how it looked but I need to replace the front cover on the engine for the water pump to fit, oh well, we'll see it in 6 weeks when I get the engine back.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com