Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 533

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      I just got my calipers back from powder, I went with a hot yellow, a little bit Lambo style lol, I feel it's a necessary touch to break up the silver and black the car will end up in. I also got the Brembo logo offset from center, In my head I imagined them much smaller and I don't like them as much as I thought, but oh well, It's too late now and it's not very noticeable once mounted.

      The brake lines are also plumbed on the LHS but like the fuel lines on the RHS, neither end is complete as some crucial items are still missing before I finish it.











    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com