Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 533

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by ryeguy2006a View Post
      Nice work with the lines. Keep up the good work.
      Thanks, I finished up the fuel line today(without ends) and the 5/16" NiCopp should arrive tomorrow for the brake lines



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Posts
      2,996
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by slimjim View Post
      Thanks, I finished up the fuel line today(without ends) and the 5/16" NiCopp should arrive tomorrow for the brake lines
      What brakes are you running again? From all the research that I did for my C5 front and LS1 rear brakes people were recommending either 3/16" or 1/4".


      1955 Nomad project LC9, 4L80e, C5 brakes, Vision wheels
      1968 Camaro 6.2 w/ LSA, TR6060-Magnum hybrid and etc SOLD
      1976 T/A LS1 6 Speed, and etc. SOLD
      Follow me on Instagram: ryeguy2006a

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by ryeguy2006a View Post
      What brakes are you running again? From all the research that I did for my C5 front and LS1 rear brakes people were recommending either 3/16" or 1/4".
      Gen 5 Camaro brembos, 14" front and rear




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com