Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 533

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      thanks to photobucket adjusting their terms, my thread is in shambles, but I've tried to fix it as best I could using IMGUR, the timeline of certain photos earlier in the thread is a little messy but it still makes sense, sort of.
      Doing all this was kind of like reliving headaches from the past, but excites me to see where my car is today.
      Time for an engine.





    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Posts
      175
      Country Flag: New Zealand
      hi,is car still on the wheels you were looking at selling last year?regards george

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Gmc427 View Post
      hi,is car still on the wheels you were looking at selling last year?regards george
      Hi George, I forgot I considered selling the wheels, Yes these are the same wheels, But I was only considering selling the front wheels to buy wider ones, these would suit someone using a stock subframe. Whoever purchased them would need to buy rears to match, or I would have to buy new rears if I was to be convinced, I can get dealer pricing for Boze now.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com