Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 533

    Threaded View

    1. #10
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Motown 454 View Post
      That looks great! I had the bottom of my car painted, now I wis I had waited and done more before firewall and bottom paint. They did a nice job on it.
      I'm hoping to have it in epoxy primer next month, that should be the majority of the fabrication done...for now.
      I will bring it home and assemble all parts, build and install the motor and in that time I will decide if/ what I'll do to the the rear end. Exhaust cut-outs, fuel filler removed maybe, custom rear spoiler?...
      I'm just close to a point now where I either stop metal fabrication and happily finish it, and can start enjoying the car, or continue throwing money at personal touches and spend another year off the road.. There has to be a stopping point, I just don't know where it is. So I will bring it home, spend my money on the 'needs', while thinking whether further 'wants' are necessary.
      A huge factor is I am so happy with the work that the shop does now, that I continuously want them to keep going. but the wallet (and the Mrs) disagree.

      Last edited by slimjim; 02-19-2017 at 10:39 PM. Reason: got deeper





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com