Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 533

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryville, TN
      Posts
      844
      Oh yeah, LOVE the hood on that one. I'd stick with it.

      You're not running the 67 turn signals though right? This sort of reminds me of the Anvil piece. When I see that, to my eyes (and again, this is just my opinion) it looks like too many round lights all grouped together. On the 67s, I've never personally cared for it just because the lights either lined up perfectly and I thought that looked strange, or they were off just enough that some thing looked funny about it. These are the types of things I obsess over though, so maybe no one else sees it that way. That one you posted is a beautiful car. I'd take it!

      Dan

      A.K.A: That bald guy
      Find me on Facebook or my personal website.

      - 67 Camaro: Current Project Car





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com