Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 533

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Motown 454 View Post
      That close out looks great ! Nice job.
      Thanks, here's another picture from AR's Instagram.

      Picture lost, blame photobucket

      Last edited by slimjim; 07-02-2017 at 11:03 AM. Reason: f%%k photobucket


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Nov 2007
      Location
      Windsor, Ontario
      Posts
      91
      Country Flag: Canada
      Do you have the part numbers (years) for the VW hood latch assembly. I'm assuming that the will work on a 69 also?

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Location
      TX
      Posts
      177
      Quote Originally Posted by slimjim View Post
      Thanks, here's another picture from AR's Instagram.
      They need to sell those things! I'm in for one.
      Kyle

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by HotRod68Camaro View Post
      They need to sell those things! I'm in for one.
      I'll suggest it, the work is impeccable, I couldn't be happier with the progress made.

      Quote Originally Posted by AB69Z View Post
      Do you have the part numbers (years) for the VW hood latch assembly. I'm assuming that the will work on a 69 also?
      No part number, however I purchased it on eBay by searching 92 vw hood latch, I just checked and they're plentiful, but theres a couple slightly different designs, one is a little stronger than the other, I bought these a year ago so I am happy to finally see them installed.

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Location
      St. George, UT
      Posts
      1,144
      Country Flag: United States
      Looking great! I like the shape of the close out, very cool.
      -Ben, Creative Director at Speedtech Performance
      We sell some really cool parts, build cool cars, and do cool concept renderings too!
      435-628-4300 www.speedtechperformance.com
      My Pumkinator build thread- https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=pumkinator




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com