Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 533

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Ben@SpeedTech View Post
      I have a question about your hood- I just ordered a flat fiberglass hood and a stinger scoop to mold into it for my G body wagon (see avatar). The scoop is open front and rear and I plan to close one end off, just wanting some insight from another stinger style hood owner. Are you closing off the rear? Why did you decide to open the front instead of drawing air from the rear?
      Hey Ben,
      As Rod said, keep it working like a cowl hood, extracting heat from the engine bay, you actually can't tell because I didn't show any pictures underneath, but mine is a fully functional cowl hood, it only appears like an intake, yes causing more drag but its merely for appearance.
      I haven't decided on the intake yet but I like the look of edelbrocks new cross-ram intake.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com