Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 533

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by ChevelleNV View Post
      Nice looking brackets you got there

      They came out great and they're easy to assemble. Should be all mounted up by monday



    2. #2
      Nice build! I'm now jealous and sad lol. Thanks for that
      Seeing all of your fabrication gives me ideas that I didn't want to so far entertain, but I like your lack of water channels around the windows and the mini tubs and I am sure you will continue to make me jealous and sad as your build continues. Keep up the good work!

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by camaros down under View Post
      Nice build! I'm now jealous and sad lol. Thanks for that
      Seeing all of your fabrication gives me ideas that I didn't want to so far entertain, but I like your lack of water channels around the windows and the mini tubs and I am sure you will continue to make me jealous and sad as your build continues. Keep up the good work!
      sad yes, as the build has slowed down substantially overly the last couple months due to the builder suffering a stroke and a large chunk of the funds going towards a house deposit and setting up a new business. will have some nice rolling pics very shortly however.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com