Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 533

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Rag-Rat View Post
      Thanks, that thread was a great read. Wish I could afford a LSA motor. I will probably have to piggy-back a 5th gen tunnel onto my tunnel too. It has a lot of the structure for the console and e-brake. Since I am using the original dash I plan on sliding the console forward and raising it up only slightly and it will blend in well. Now to find a donor tunnel.
      Just keep in mind, that the tunnel is wider, in effect it causes the seats to sit wider than normal and also standard carpet won't fit.. your console and hand-brake will bolt in place perfect but at a price, I'm lucky where I haven't start on the seats or carpet so it's something I can look out down the road. If i wasn't using the dash and required the mounting points for it, I probably wouldn't have used the tunnel.
      A better option would probably be to find a wrecked camaro, and instead of using the tunnel, cut/ remove the top face that has all the mounting points and weld it onto a stock tunnel. This was my original plan until i found a tunnel and 2012 dash frame for $500






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com