Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 533

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Rag-Rat View Post
      Can't wait to see what you did with the 5th gen trans tunnel. I already bought a 2012 Camaro console and emergency brake and started mocking it up in my 67. It looks great with the 4th gen seats I had custom upholstered.
      I can't wait for it to be installed also. Although it will make it simple to install the console, It more importantly will allow the new dash to fit easier.
      but If you want to see the tunnel sooner, checkout this build thread, I'm basically learning directly from these guys who are a bit ahead of me on the interior. fantastic work.
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...-Hard-and-Soft






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com