Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 533

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Location
      IN
      Posts
      17
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by slimjim View Post
      Yeah as Godbolt pointed out, I made it myself from a new factory grill, I took a lot of photos of the process if anyone else would like to make one too, it took longer than I had planned on to get it perfect but I'm very happy with how it turned out.
      I see it now...must have been too intrigued and skipped over that. I'm building now and would love to build that grill. Pm incoming for details.

      68 Camaro BB/ M21


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by mbw View Post
      I see it now...must have been too intrigued and skipped over that. I'm building now and would love to build that grill. Pm incoming for details.
      Sent you a detailed email with several pics I took along the way, let me know how it works out




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com