Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 533

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Dec 2014
      Posts
      80
      Country Flag: United States
      hey james.....nice build! FWIW powder makes great primer, just paint it the color you wanted.......way easier to do now. on the flip side not very many people will ever see it if you decide to just live with it.
      subscribed......

      '68 Camaro 'vert project


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by slacker1965 View Post
      hey james.....nice build! FWIW powder makes great primer, just paint it the color you wanted.......way easier to do now. on the flip side not very many people will ever see it if you decide to just live with it.
      subscribed......
      Thanks, I hadn't thought about that, I'll decide when I see it in a couple days, I'm not sure I want to lose anymore time, I really want the front end assembled and rolling, the longer the car sits in the shop, the sadder my wallet gets.
      I've never had someone work on a car of mine to this extent so the sooner its painted and rolling the sooner I can work on it myself and save some coin




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com