Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 533

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      Well I've been away in Egypt for a little while and have come back and decided I want to push things forward and get this car closer to paint.
      We got started on removing the drip rails and started some work on fitting the 2012 dash. The next couple weeks should allow for some serious progress.
      I waited several weeks(8) for my subframe to come back from powder coating and it has come back gloss black.. which is annoying when I scrolled through colours for hours and settled on a very nice charcoal silver.. I am currently deciding whether to live with it, or go through the hassle of sending it back, I had planned on assembling the front end suspension and brakes next week and get the wheels on but now I'm not sure what to do.







    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com